We collect personal identification information from visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when visitors visit our site, fill out a form, or call in with a connection of our services. Visitors may be asked for name, email address, phone number, address, and credit card information.
Visitors may visit our site anonymously and choose not to disclose any information to us. We only collect information from visitors who voluntarily submit their information to us. Visitors can and may always refuse to give personally identifiable information.
How We Use Collected Information
Computer360.net collects and uses visitors information for the following reasons:
1) To Improve Service -
We use information to understand how visitors use our site and our services.
2) To Process Payments - All payments will be processed through an SSL secured checkout page.
If you have subscribed to a monthly membership plan, your payment details will be stored on a secure server through our merchant provider.
3) To Communicate With Customers - Occasionally, we may send messages to your email or call the number provided, or you may receive a call or an email from one of our partner service providers, for one or all of the following reasons:
- To contact you regarding any issues with your computer, billing, or any other important issue that may arise.
- To communicate with you for the puroses of helping you resolve computer related issue.
- To inform you of a new blog post or provide your with helpful tips and tricks, as well as occasional product reccomendations that might improve your computer usage experience.
4) To Service Your Device or Provide Support - Occasionally, we may utilize our trusted servce partner department for fullfillment of questions or service requests.
These are the only ways that we will use your information. If at any point you would like to opt out of receiving any further communication from computer360.net or our partners, simply fill out the form on our contact page or give us a call during business hours and we will be happy to remove you from any further communication.
How We Protect Your Information
We go to great lengths to make sure your information is protected and only accessible by us.
Sensitive data between us and the visitor happen over a secured communication channel (SSL) that helps with protection and encryption of that data. We do not store any sensitive payment information on site, all payment information is secured on the merchant provider's secured servers.